Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

I was tagged for the stylish blogger award by Wacky Laki. Thanks girl! This is my first ever blog award so I feel official now! lol :o)


The Rules
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

This sounds simple enough so onto the facts...

1. I've lived in the same county my entire life until 3 years ago when I got a wild hair and moved across the county line. Even with the move, I'm still less that 10 miles from my parents' home.

2. I'm an avid animal lover and activist. I currently only have one pet, my Jack Russell/Chihuahua named Bella. But growing up, I had all kinds of pets including but not limited to dogs, cats, a tarantula, iguana, tree frogs, mice, chickens (not for food or farming, they had names and I played with them.), numerous varieties of fish, hermit crabs, snails, pygmy frogs, snakes, etc.

3. My dream job would be for me to be a freelance artist but I'm too afraid to take the plunge into it so I dabble here and there. I sell my jewelry and accessories in a local boutique and take commissions on my pencil drawings. I really think I could do if I could just get over the "what if's"

4. My family had a hamburger and ice cream shop when I was a kid and I started working there when I was just 11 years old. One of the first things I learned was how douche-tastic the public can be... I had been yelled at, had food thrown at me, and was even repeatedly punched in the head by an old woman over butter pecan ice cream, all by the time I was 13.

5. As a teen, I was really into goth style clothing and music. I kept my hair dyed all sorts of wild colors until I accidentally dyed my parents' bath tub atomic pink with Manic Panic. Then my dad banned all hair dyes that I couldn't by at Wal-Mart so I ended up with red and burgundy hair for a long time.

6. I never had a best friend growing up. I had several good friends over the years but I never had that deep partner-in-crime bond that a some girls had. I'm not sure why but I suspect it may have had something to do with my tomboy ways as a kid. I'd always prefer to play with the boys instead of girls until I went high school and then I just wanted to hang out with my boyfriend. lol

7. I have no musical talent whatsoever. I'm tone deaf, have no rhythm, and can't play an instrument to save my life. I'm sooo bad that I was kicked out of chorus in the 6th grade and it was open to everyone.


--------------------------------------------------------


That was harder than I expected, lol. I was having some serious writer's block! But now it's my turn to tag some other bloggers! There are so many awesome nail blogs right now and there are new ones popping up everyday. Here are a few that I recently started to follow:






No comments:

Post a Comment