Sunday, May 29, 2011

NOTD: Audrey, Zebras, and Reagan

I tried out one of my new Bundle Monster plates today. I used BM-223 with Essie Licorice over Sally Hansen Whirlwind White. Then I added half-moons and tips with China Glaze For Audrey. I really like this one... I think I have a new go-to quickie manicure. :o)



My only complaint about this one is that my SechVite smeared the stripes a little bit. I'll have to figure out how to correct that.

And in other news, in addition to my Bella Roo, I've had this little thing running around my house.


This is my sis-in-law's dog, Reagan, and we're puppy sitting while T and her new hubby are on honeymoon. This dog is 5 pounds of fur and cuteness but my dog HATES her. Anytime I pick Reagan up, Bella starts barking and growling like crazy. Who knew dogs could suffer from only child syndrome. lol.

Thanks for reading!
- Kim

9 comments:

  1. I like how you reversed the tips, from half-moons to french tip on the accent finger :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice hint of mint colour! The puppy is so cuteXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that puppy is adorable

    and i adore this mani and i need to do it now
    i'm adding it to my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my seche smearrss too!!! if you figure out a fix to that problem, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative! I love the colour choices. :) Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. if your seche is smearing your polish, you need to use a bigger bead of product on your brush!
    and seche is supposed to be applied in 3 strokes, don't keep going over the same place on your nail. that is the main mistake that smears designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the compliments you guys!

    @Rebecca - Thanks for the tips! I didn't think about it until read your comment but the nails that got a little smeared were the ones where I had to move the SecheVite a lil' more to get good coverage. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved!!! You have good taste, congratulations.
    Look at my blog, will be an honor to have her as a follower!!

    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete