Sunday, May 15, 2011

Drugstore Haul and Some Avon

As I was on the way to a baby shower on Saturday, I realized I didn't have a card for the mom-to-be. I stopped at a Walgreens to get one and I took a peek at the nail polish. I should know better... I ended up walking out with all of these. lol.


Here are some closer pictures of each:

From left to right, Sinful Colors in Neon Melon, Dream On, and Frenzy.


Essie Smooth Sailing and Licorice.

Pure Ice in Taupe Drawer and Spit Fire.

In addition to my drugstore haul, I also got some polishes that came in from Avon on Thursday . I haven't bought any nail polish from them in about 7 or 8 years but I remember I liked them a lot. The bottles were different back then so I'm interested to see if they're the same as before or if the formulas have changed with the bottles.


From left to right, SpeedDry Mink, Nailwear Pro Sunshine, and SpeedDry Mambo Melon.

I'm really looking forward to trying out all of these and I'm seeing some great color combos here. I've been brainstorming some ideas and can't wait to share them with you all. :o)

Thanks for reading!
- Kim

2 comments:

  1. They all look really nice!! You're so lucky that you can get Essie polishes from drug stores. I can't find Essie here at all:( Looking forward to seeing them on your nails;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They actually have them at quite a few places around here. Wal-Mart, Target, and Walgreens all carry Essie. I'm spoiled! <3

    ReplyDelete