Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NOTD: NFu Oh #49

Oh, the flaky goodness! This is my first Nfu Oh polish aaaaaand my first flaky. I ♥ it! I know I'm a little bit late to the flaky polish party but I think it's better late than never, right?

A lot of the swatches I've seen of #49 have been over black but I wanted to see what else might make for an interesting base. I wanted to stick with a dark color and toyed with the ideas of blue, purple, and green... I ended up picking Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blazing Blue. I'm glad I did!

Blazing Blue Base Color (1 coat)


1 coat of #49. No top coat yet.


With SecheVite top coat.

I'd venture to say I'm addicted now. I really like everything about #49. I will definitely have to go back to Fabuloustreet.com and order some more of these. (I'm eying numbers 51 and 56 now!) They cost $12.50 per a bottle but with free shipping in the US I think they're worth it especially since this look is so unique around here. :o)

Thanks for reading!
-Kim

2 comments: