Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mail Call: But Wait! There's More...

There's nothing like opening the mailbox to find it full of packages containing nail polishing goodies. Doing that two days in a row makes it even better! I could barely contain my excitement long enough to get back into the house to open the 2 that arrived in today's mail.


This polish gave me another reason to loooove all the nail blogs. Nfu Oh 49 is a polish that in all actuality, I would probably pass on if I saw it in a store. Seriously, it's orangy and has a weird looking texture and there's like some sort of green thing happening... The way it appears in the bottle doesn't do it justice at all but seeing it on other bloggers nails gives it a new life and personality. And I love it! (especially over black.)

The second color is Nubar Reclaim and it's full of holo-y goodness. I can't wait to try this one out... maybe on my toes since my fingers are going to be covered in the Nfu Oh! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment