Friday, May 13, 2011

NOTD: Nubar Reclaim

I kept this one super simple since I was in a rush when I did it. I mean, I didn't even use a base coat. I did two coats of Nubar Reclaim and a coat of SecheVite on top.


Artificial Light.


Camera Flash.


Artificial light.


Artificial light.


Natural light - with cloudy skies. :o(

This is my first Nubar polish, ever. I've determined I need more... lots more.

The formula is amazing and practically perfect... it's thin and smooth without being too runny or goopy so it goes where it needs to with little effort. On top of that, you get total coverage in two coats. I'm also well into my second day of wear and still no chips and that's even after doing a load of dishes sans gloves. Super easy and awesome.

Green is my all-time favorite color to begin with but this is such a lovely hue. It amazes me how Reclaim can be such a grassy green yet have this rainbow of color running through it at the same time. So, it's official... I ♥love♥ this color!

So what about you? Is green a do or don't on your nails?

Thanks for reading!
-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment