Saturday, May 28, 2011

Handwriting Tag

I stumbled across a new blog tonight, The Nailasaurus. She uses a lot of Bundle Monster plates in her nail designs and I got lost for about an hour in her blog just looking over her great manicures. Definitely check her out!

One of her blog posts is about this Handwriting Tag that had been passed around the blogosphere. I know I'm waaaaay late to this party but this looked to cute to pass up. :o)

Clicky click the picture to make it bigger!

Now it's your turn if you wanna play along! Here are the eight questions. Just write your answers down and take a picture, then tag who you want to play too. :o)

1. What is your name? And your blog name?
2. Blog URL
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
4. Favourite quote
5. Favourite song
6. Favourite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers

Thanks for reading!
-Kim

3 comments:

  1. Your handwriting is beautiful. :) I just found your blog today and I really love all your cute and fun looks. Following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this looks so fun! haha your writing is very neat :)

    ReplyDelete