Thursday, May 26, 2011

NOTD: Inspired by Nail Art Express

One of my absolute favorite nail blogs is Nail Art Express. This girl has some serious talent and she comes up with the sweetest designs. (Anything with dainty florals or polka-dots and I'm sold!) I found the prettiest manicure in her gallery and I wanted to try my hand at it. My version is no where near as neat and crisp as hers but I like it just the same. (Click on the links above to see her gorgeous work and see all her other amazing designs.)



For this manicure, I used Wet n Wild Megalast in Private Viewing for my base color. It's a peachy tan color and very, very close to my skin tone. (Another new favorite nude!) Then for my designs, I used Sally Hansen Whirlwind White, Snappy Sorbet, and Rapid Red and Essie Little Brown Dress. Simple and sweet! I plan to invest in some dotting tools after this because sometimes, a toothpick just ain't enough. :oP




Thanks for reading!
-Kim

5 comments:

  1. These look very sweet. Polka dots always makes everything look cute. I really like the nude colour as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is so elegant and feminine;D I love it so much!! Beautiful colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo beautiful!! love the beige base :) im your new follower i hope you'll follow me back :)
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete