Sunday, August 28, 2011

NOTD: Bubble Trouble

Hey guys! I snatched up this bottle of Revlon Bubble at Target yesterday. It was a steal as it was already clearanced down to $3.17 and then I had a $1.00 coupon on top of that. Woot woot!


I really like this shade of pink... it seems a little more purplely in my pictures but it's not. Revlon got hot pink right on this one in my opinion. The shade is purely pink but it's not neon looking like a lot of hot pinks are, so it compliments my fair skin instead of washing it out.



I called this post Bubble Trouble because I had some trouble with my design. From a distance, my flower looks like an eyeball, lol. I think it has something to do with the Seche Vite taking the detail out of the gem in the middle... it went from a little sparkly stone to a black blob. Ugh.

Which leads me to ask, what do you guys use to attach your embellishments?

Thanks for reading!
- Kim

7 comments:

  1. The pink does look great on you! & I love your accent nail. Also, I've heard there's glue for attaching gems & things? I may be wrong though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pink color and I love the ring finger!! thats so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try embellishments!! but this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the design. How long can you keep little gems and stuff on before they come off?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!

    @Krissy - I actually have to remove them when I change my nail polish so I'm not sure how long they can last on finger nails. I usually don't wear a manicure more than 4 days though so there's no tellin. On my toes, they'll last weeks before they come off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clear pictures and beautiful design:)I will try to do this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you see them doing something or even watching something on TV that you can turn into a learning lesson,satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete