Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NOTD: It's Feeling Like Fall

Hey guys! Long time, no post! I've been terribly busy this past week or so. Between birthday celebrations, my friends' wedding, and month end at work, I haven't had time to breath! So anyways, I got my order from Zoya on Friday... I took advantage of their free shipping offer and ordered some of the Smoke and Mirrors Fall collection.

Zoya Dree, Anja, Cynthia, and Yara

I just picked out the ones I really wanted... these colors take me way back to the fall of 1994 when I started sixth grade. That's a really specific time frame but I remember it clearly... I wanted to revamp my 11 year old style and all the preppy kids were in love with the deep maroon, green, and navy that was so popular that school year. Everything came in those shades: tops, bottoms, bookbags, purses, Sam and Libby flats with the little bows. My mom actually let me get three pairs of jeans, one in each color and a matching navy blue Dooney and Bourke... it was total awesome sauce and I thought I was the coolest kid ever, lol. But enough with the trip down memory lane... on to the mani!





I used Zoya Dree on all of my nails and then I layered Zoya Yara on my ring fingers. I added a little golden wing using Stripe Rite in Gold Metallic. Easy peasy and cute. ♥ I hope to get some decent swatches done in the next week or so but until then...

Thanks for reading!
-Kim

P.S. - Oh snap! It's a pic of 11 year old me...

*face palm* at the white socks with red shoes and navy pants.

5 comments:

  1. I really like what you did with the accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot how goofy you used to look, I'm glad you came to your fashion senses though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    @Chris - Don't make dig out rat tail pictures... I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love the feather...great way to create an almost stamped look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king
    play bazaar If you see them doing something or even watching something on TV that you can turn into a learning lesson,

    ReplyDelete