Monday, August 8, 2011

NOTD: Gold Leaf

Keeping up with my current flower obsession, I did a metallic version of my five-dot flower manicure using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Gunmetal, Sonia Kashuk Smoke & Mirrors, and Orly Luxe over Essie Licorice. I added a little gemstone on my pinkie nails for a little bit of interest.






As an aside, I'm also working on a little tutorial for the flowers which I hope to have up tomorrow. It's so easy and way quicker than a lot of other flower techniques I've seen on line and I promise, anyone can do it! The metallic look isn't the best example for these but if you look at my last two posts, you can probably see the details better. Anywho, thanks for reading!

- Kim

4 comments:

  1. What a blingy mani! I wouldn't have thought about doing metallic flowers, but I'm glad you did, because it's gorgeous! Looking forward to your five-dot flower tutorial =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I love these flowers... so easy but a lot of impact for the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn all you can through seminars before you begin. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete