Monday, April 11, 2011

OOTD: Triple Threat Dress a la Target

I love Target. I really do. Even though they only have two whole racks making up the plus size section... it's more like a corner than a "section". But I digress...

So, the other day, I popped in to look for a birthday present for my niece and I always stop in the clothing section to see if there is anything new or interesting and I found this super cute maxi dress. It's basically 3 of springs top trends (nautical, floral, & maxi) all rolled into one adorable, comfortable, affordable dress. I rarely buy things that aren't discounted or clearance but at $34.99 I couldn't leave this one at the store.

Pardon my wonky picture...

Dress: Target Pure Energy - Size 2
Cropped Cardigan: Target Mossimo - XXL (this one is about 3 years old)
Necklace: Avon - Outspokes by Fergie

My photo quality is so bad on this, I found the dress on the Target.com website so you can actually see how cute it is. I just love the color combo.


Another recent purchase that I'm really digging right now is my necklace. I bought it through Avon a couple of weeks ago at the introductory price of $4.99. It's a solid perfume pendant on an adjustable fabric cord which is awesome. I can make it longer for low cut shirts and it won't get lost in my boobage. You girls know what I'm talking about!



The perfume itself is great, too. It's called Outspoken by Fergie. The Black Eyed Peas Fergie, of course, not the Duchess of York. I felt I needed to point that out since a lot of people think of Avon as being matronly and for old women... I've always like their stuff but they've really stepped up their game the past couple of years. Anyways, it's a very light fruity floral scent and it's nice having it there around my neck for when I want a quick refresher... very inconspicuous. ;o)



Thanks for reading!
~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment