Friday, April 22, 2011

Thrifty Shopping: Goodwill Finds

Oh, how I love some Goodwill! I stopped in this afternoon while running errands and I found quite a few bargains.

From left to right:
  1. Torrid Skirt, size 26
  2. Steverson's Vintage Top, size 24
  3. Cato's Maxi-length Skirt, size 1x
  4. Mossimo Printed Cardigan, Size 1x
  5. Ashley Stewart Sheer Ruffle-Front Top, size 20
  6. Apt. 9 Cardigan (with the tags still on!), size XL
I always try on clothes at thrift stores. If I see something cute and cheap close to my size range, I'll try it on because it might surprise me and fit! Hence the size 26 Torrid skirt. I typically wear a 20/22 so a 26 is a bit bigger than my norm but it looked smaller soooo I tried it on. Perfect! It sits on my hips instead of my waist but that makes it wearable to work and the cut still looks good even slung lower like that.

And now to my absolute favorite find... Chinese Laundry heels! What girl doesn't love cute heels? And to make it even better, these bad boys were only $3.75! Can we say "cha-ching!"

I just adore houndstooth patterns. I already have my outfit planned for work on Monday and these shoes are the focal point! Love it!

Thanks for reading!
-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment