Friday, April 29, 2011

NOTD: Tree Huggin' Leopard

Last night, I added the funky french tips I had mentioned in my previous post. I was torn between some shade of hot pink or a bright green. The green won in the battle of coverage so I used China Glaze Tree Hugger to stretch out this mani just a little bit further.

I need some cuticle oil like woah.

I used this scotch tape method from Chloe's Nails to get my french tip lines straight (sort of). I have a bad habit of rushing through the steps sometimes and then I end up with crooked lines that bug the shit out of me later. (I'm looking at you middle finger...) I'm just saying, being lazy and OCD do not work well together! lol

I also wore my tree earrings today to keep up with the whole "tree huggin" theme. I love these earrings... I picked them up at a local boutique called Girl Stuff that is sadly no longer in business since the owner retired. I miss that place... they were so cheap and had the cutest stuff! :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment