Monday, April 25, 2011

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag

I went marathon shopping with my mother-in-law and sis-in-law, T, over the Easter holiday. We hit up the outlet mall first and foremost in search of dresses to wear to a formal wedding that's coming up in July. While we were there, we had to pop into all of the designer outlet stores to see what kind of goodies we could find.

We all found a great deal at Coach and all three of us got new bags! All of the clearance items were 50% the already marked down price and then the store clerks were handing out 30% off coupons. With all of the discounts, I managed to get a new Coach Poppy handbag for less than $60 including sales tax. Love it!!


Update: While were out gallivanting, T was snapping away with her iPhone and she sent me some of the pics she took during our adventure.

Coach and Starbucks' Frappachino. Life is good.

My Poppy bag, Nonna's black purse, and T's metallic number.
(I may need to borrow that one at some point in time!)

Booty Pop at the As Seen On TV Store. lol

After 6 hours of shopping and 2 malls down, T and I couldn't keep up with Nonna and had to take a break. Thank goodness JC Penny sells sofas. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment