Saturday, April 23, 2011

Personality Test

Interesting... I just took this personality test and it was pretty spot on. I had never heard of an Ennegram test before I came across it on Miss90's blog. The description explains that it breaks down a person's personality into nine "behavioral tendencies." I needed to know what that meant so let's see how I scored. :o)

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 42%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||| 26%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%
Your main type is 6
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

Main Type
Overall Self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


So, I can say with confidence that this explains a lot! lol I really do worry a lot about all sorts of things, from the serious to the mundane. I can't begin tell you how many times I've called my fiance after I've gotten to work just to ask him to check and see if my flat iron was unplugged or to make sure I closed the garage door. And if he doesn't answer or has already gone to work himself, it will seriously eat away at me until I get to go home for lunch and check. I swear, I'm just so pitiful sometimes! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment