Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NOTD: Crackalackin with Cynthia

Hey guys! I'm just doing a quick little post today. I tried out Zoya Cynthia from this fall's Smoke and Mirrors collection... it's a nice dark peacock blue. Think like Lincoln Park After Dark's blue-green cousin, if you will. And true to my worst-polish-blogger-ever form, I totally neglected to take pictures of what it looks like before I applied a coat of China Glaze Crackle in Platinum Pieces. Oh well... there are ton of blogs out there with swatches. Our dear friend Google should be able to help you find them. :o)





On a side note, I've been sick these past few days... not horribly ill but just under the weather and very, very uncomfortable. I have some sort of annoying sinus/respiratory thing and I can't seem to shake it... it's driving me nuts and I'm tired of the air I'm breathing feeling like it's hot and thick and has a flavor. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, it's one of those kind of bugs and for some reason it makes me extra snarky and sassy. I haven't a clue as to what that's about but thanks for sticking with me and my absentee blogger issues the past couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll be back on my A-game soon so as always...

Thanks for reading!
- Kim

2 comments:

  1. I think it's time to admit you have a "crack" problem. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let your kids take the reins. Simply pay attention to what your kid is interested in each day. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete