Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NOTD: Third Place, Nailed It!

Hey guys! A did a super simple and quick manicure using Sally Hansen Intsa-Dri Bronze Ablaze and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Set the Stage glitter on my ring fingers. I was going to call this post Bronze Age but my brother suggested the much wittier title of Third Place Nails... as in the bronze Olympic medal. He's just so smart. :)





Bronze Ablaze is a part of Sally Hansen's Fall 2011 release and is supposed to be available for a limited time only. I love all of the Insta-Dri polishes but I really, really love this color! It's absolutely perfect for fall without being too plain... if you look really closely, you can see a subtle orange and green shimmer. Gorgeous! I think I may pick-up an extra bottle since it's only going to be around for a little bit.

So, what's your go to fall color? I'd love to know in the comments below!

Thanks for Reading!
-Kim

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of orange, not a bright orange, more like burnt umber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty! so awesome! lol your brother is pretty whitty! nice title :) love the nails look so great!

    xo
    A_Riot

    www.thickthreads.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are often going to be parts of a curriculum that do not suit your child's learning style or schedule. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete