Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NOTD: A Case Study in Meh

I had this awesome idea for red glitter and tan nails. This is not it. I don't know what happened but my idea got lost in translation and I ended up with this wonky manicure. It's not horrible but I envisioned it differently... it's just kind of meh.

The base is Essie Case Study with Finger Paints Romanticism Ruby on the tips. Then I added a line of Sinful Colors Be My Valentine to divide the two colors a little better. I think a lighter base color might have helped... maybe Essie Jazz or Sand Tropez? Oh well... what do you guys think?







Thanks for reading!
- Kim

6 comments:

  1. It kinda reminds me of a sofa in a hotel lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful! I love the way these colors go together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! And lol @ Chris! They really do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar Let your kids take the reins. Simply pay attention to what your kid is interested in each day.

    ReplyDelete