Sunday, July 3, 2011

NOTD: Star Spangled

I decided to go with "Old Glory" and I also went with the rustic flag stripes as suggested by Dani Rage. I changed the design a little bit by adding silver glitter tips and half-moons instead of the blue in the corner as a way to kind of pull the two designs together. I see some flaws here and there but overall, I like how they came out. I think I just need to practice painting stars and stripes, lol.


For the colors, I used OPI Dating a Royal, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, Sinful Colors Nail Art White, and Kiss Nail Artist Silver Glitter.





Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July!

-Kim

3 comments:

  1. your nails always look insanely amazing! I wish I had the patience and the talent!!!! soooooo impressed girl

    ReplyDelete