Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NOTD: Pink Wednesday - Wild Flower Field

I joined the Pink Wednesday group a long time ago but I always forgot to paint my nails pink or I had another design that I'd rather do. I know, I know... I'm not sure why I committed to do such a thing when it obviously wasn't that high on my priority list either, lol. Well have no fear, my first Pink Wednesday mani is here... finally.

For this one, I painted my nails Essie French Affair and then free handed some grassy, flowery fields using Kiss Nail Artist Black. It was pretty simple to do and took me about 20 minutes to apply. :o)





Thanks for reading!
- Kim

7 comments:

  1. Aw! This is very pretty and feminine;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the butterfly that is about to commit sepuku on that incredibly sharp blade of grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Minnie! I'm so sad... it chipped the first day but I'm still wearing it, chip and all. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so simple yet soo beautiful girl! I want to do this soon =]

    ReplyDelete