Sunday, July 31, 2011

NOTD: Gilty Pleasure and Delphinium

After my bright and bold mani last week, I felt I needed something a little soft and sweet this week. I picked up a bottle of Sally Hansen Delphinium at Target today (on clearance for $4.25, woohoo!) and I knew it was just the right color for this chevron zig zag idea that I had. I used my Bundle Monster plate BM-201 with Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure which a nice antique gold to create a subtle yet interesting look. Not to sound like a narcissist, but I really like this one a lot, lol!






Thanks for reading!
- Kim

5 comments:

  1. I really like this too! I think the colours work really well with the pattern :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look amazing, and I think I might name a Space Marine Delphinium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... your nails are sooo cool. Hope I can get mine to look a bit like yours :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliments guys!

    Chris - you can use my image plates to print designs on your tanks and such, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classes and seminars will give you the tools you need to take care of the homeschooling experience. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete