Monday, July 18, 2011

NOTD: Multi-Colored Blooms

Hey guys! I was feeling a bit uninspired last night when I went to do my nails so I decided to wait until today. I still didn't have an idea of what I wanted to do so I got dressed and that's when I had a 'eureka' moment. I have this top from Old Navy that I just adore so I decided to do my nail design based on the fabric.

This the top that inspired me. You can get it at Old Navy for $13.00 now.







There are couple things I would have changed about how I did these but overall, I like the look. I used OPI Skull and Glossbones for my base. Then for the flowers, I used Zoya Gemma and Jules, Orly Pointe Blache, China Glaze Solar Power, and OPI Chop-sticking to my Story. I like that it's so colorful yet neutral at the same time. I hope you guys liked this mani too and until next time...

Thanks for reading!
- Kim

6 comments:

  1. Okay wow! Your blog is incredible!
    I think I just went through the intire thing. Hhehe:]
    Well lately I have been in to nails, but I can never find the perfect ideas. Well no more searching, cause you have given me so much inspiration!

    Follow me, I'll follow you?
    http://distantdreamer-sarah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Inspiring others is just one of the reasons I love to share my designs on this blog. I also looked at your blog and I love your fashion style and photography. You make me feel old as hell but you're adorable! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I WISH my nail art looked like this. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete