Friday, July 8, 2011

NOTD: Fiercely Fiona



Hey guys! I picked up a couple of new polishes at Ulta the other day. They were (still are?) having a buy two, get one free sale on Orly and China Glaze so while I was taking advantage of the sale, I also found a bottle of OPI Fiercely Fiona on clearance for $4.99. Awesome! I ended up using it for my mani/pedi today. (Yes, I actually did my own toes for a change!)

I wasn't that into nail polish when the Shrek collection first came out so I missed out on all of those. I will say that I wish I picked this color up sooner. It's bright and summery and will go well with color blocking trend that's so popular this season. I'm thinking I need to rock a blue dress and orange cardigan with these nails...






And on to the toes... I did the design with my trusty Kiss Nail Artist paints in Black, Silver Glitter, and White and then I slapped on BIG gemstone for some added bling. I feel ready for the surf and sun now!~


Thanks for reading!
-Kim

3 comments: