Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm Back Like a Vertabrae

Ahhhh.... home! I've been MIA for a few days because Pete and I had to travel up to New Jersey for his cousin's big, fat italian wedding. We had an amazing time but, I'll tell you, there is nothing quite like home especially after a loooooong nine hour drive back to North Carolina! Here are a few pics from our adventure that I took using Picplz...


If you want to see more, just check out my tumblr page... I'll admit that I was really bored in the car and ended up posting a ton of pictures all over my Twitter and Facebook pages. I had to find some kind of way to keep myself entertained since Pete did all the driving. :o)

As an aside, I've gone an entire WEEK without painting my nails. (Oh my gah! Kill me now!) I'm definitely changing this polish tonight and I will have a NAIL post up in a few!

Thanks for reading!
- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment