Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NOTD: Hey There, Cupcake!

When I got done with this manicure I realized that I sometimes forget that I'm almost 28 years old, lol. That's okay though since I'm just a kid at heart. I really do love cutesy designs and this one is definitely cute! I'm interested to see what the ladies at the office have to say about this one tomorrow! ;o)


I've seen a ton of cupcake nail designs online but my version is inspired by the adorable Georgina at Cupcake's Clothes. (You can see her version here.) She also has an online store called Dolly Mixx where she sells sets of false nails painted with her different designs. I'm eying the Strawberry Fields set currently. ♥


I used quite a few polishes on this one... it's so colorful and that makes me happy. :o) I used the following colors:

China Glaze Solar Power & Spontaneous; Orly Blue Collar; Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet; and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, Pink Blink, Fuchsia Flare, & Whirlwind White.


Thanks for reading!
- Kim

7 comments:

  1. OMG~!!! This is super cuuuteXD You're so creative:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cutesy & I like it that way. Update with what the ladies at the office say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Well, I wore 'em to work this morning and most of my coworkers loved them and thought they were too cute. But I did get a "Oh come on now Kimmy, that's just too much!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, love this, so pretty and delicate x

    ReplyDelete