Monday, June 27, 2011

NOTD: I like Pina Colada...

... and getting caught in the rain!~ Not really. I hate getting caught in the rain but it fit with the polish name, lol.

I picked up a couple of new polishes at Walgreen's the other day and one of them is from Revlon's new Fizz scented polish collection. This color is called Colada Fizz and it's a pretty pale blue sheer glitter that smells UH-MAY-ZING. Seriously, it's so coconutty and yummy! I've caught myself sniffing my nails several times since I put it on, lol. I layered it over Essie Licorice since it's so sheer. Love it!~





Thanks for reading!
-Kim

6 comments:

  1. Pretty, I like how it sparkles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I've been debating about whether Revlon's scented line was worth it and I believe you may have just convinced me! I like the color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys! I will say the coconut smell started to get a lil overwhelming today... Everything I ate or drank tasted like coconut, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thank you Veronica! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at your blog while mom was over and she wanted me to tell you "Hi" and she "Loves you" she didn't say anything about your nails but I think they're boss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... I about fell out of my chair at that!

    ReplyDelete