Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NOTD: Tarnished Gold

Just a quick post today. I took the gel tips off so I'm back to my natural nails... yay! For this one, I was inspired by one of the necklaces my mom and dad gave me last week for my birthday. It is so pretty... I already wore it once and I got a ton of compliments on it. (It's also budget friendly! You can find it at Wal-Mart.)

But back to the nails. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue and China Glaze Crackle in Tarnished Gold. Love it!~






Thanks for reading!
- Kim

3 comments:

  1. oooh, you were able to get it to crack so well! every other swatch i've seen hasn't been the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It definitely took some practice to learn how the crackles worked but as they say... practice makes perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gold & turquoise combo, it looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete