Monday, June 6, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Hologram

I was not feeling the polish today! I literally painted my nails 3 times prior to settling on this mani. I don't know if it was just me or what, but nothing I did turned out right. Oh well...

I love this polish so it made it okay, I suppose. I used China Glaze Hologram and and I painted on a lil' design for some interest using Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black and Silver Glitter. I didn't have any more gems so I just added a dot of OPI Koala Bear-y in the corners.


I have an idea for tomorrow and hopefully, it will come out better than today's misadventures, lol.

Thanks for reading!
- Kim

3 comments:

  1. I have days like that too! Sometimes I just can't like anything I did, or sometimes I absolutely love what I did in one experiment:p I love your nail polish very much! and the little nail art is very nice and subtle;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design, It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! And that is so true Minnie... Some of my favorite manicures were completely accidental! :o)

    ReplyDelete