Thursday, February 17, 2011

New OPI and a Big Ulta Haul





I like orange. It's number 3 on my top colors list. I picked this orangy shade up at Ulta today on clearance. It's called Chop Sticking to My Story by OPI. I just love earthy brown undertones that make it an orange my pale complexion can live with.

I also picked up a bunch of other things at while I was at Ulta...




The first picture is what I spent the most money on. The polishes are the OPI and the 3 Ulta brand colors from left to right are Bombshell, Glitter Top Coat (I guess they ran out of names, lol) and Fuchsia Crush. I also got some powder and an eyebrow pencil. The can is another awesome product I discovered a little while ago and can't live out. Who ever invented dry shampoo is my hero!

Now to the super-awesome part! Ulta has a promotion going on that if you spend $17.50 on Ulta brand products, you get this awesome makeup kit free. That's right... EVERYTHING in the second picture was free including the cute little bottle of Dance Teal Dawn polish which I lurve.

I love getting a great deal and not to toot my own horn but *toot toot*! This was a steal! For just under $37.00 I picked up all of this stuff and I have all NEW makeup to wear. That is something that definitely makes this girl happy!

Lots of love,
Kimberly

P.S. -- I also promise to start taking real pictures with a real camera. The cell phone has made me lazy because everything is all there together but man, the picture quality sucks!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment