Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thrifty Shopping: Rugged Wearhouse, Goodwill, and Target

Oh, how I love a good deal. Yesterday, I went to some of my favorite spots for thrifty finds. I found a few things I liked and thought I'd share.


I snagged this nautical looking hair clip at Rugged Wearhouse for a whole $1.99. I have no idea what company made it since it was on a generic black card. Oh well! But I am so happy I can wear things like this now that my hair is finally getting long enough. While I was there, I also got this adorable bird necklace for $4.99. It's like the perfect combination of girly sparkle and vintagey roughness. (Yes, I just made up the word "vintagey.")

I'm wearing this in my previous post... take a look for scale/length. :o)

After Rugged Wearhouse, I hit up the local Target. Aside from shampoo and new nail polish, this adorable little pair of cameo earrings found their way home with me. They we're on clearance for a whole $2.48 so of course, I had to have them! I love that the background is black instead of the typical pink or peachy color.


I also went by the Goodwill... it's my most favorite thrifty place to go! I found a lot of things I really liked but they we're either too big or too small and I hate when that happens! But I did find a cardigan that was my size and there are never too many cardies in my closet! One of the Goodwill stores here always has new Target merchandise that's donated by the store. I got this cardigan for $3.75 with the tags still on it. It's still available at Target.com for $17.59 so that's a savings ooooof... $13.84. Shweet!

(photo credit)

I also love to buy plain cardigans like this so I can add my own personal touches... ribbons, flowers, bead, etc. I'm trying to decide what I want to add to this one, if anything. Ideas anyone? lol






No comments:

Post a Comment