Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mail Call: Old Navy... How Do I Love Thee?

I ordered some amazing tops from Old Navy last week and they arrived in the mail on Wednesday. I tried them on as soon as I got them and I love this style! I was so impressed with the fit, that I immediately went back online and ordered 2 more. (the green check and bright white to be exact.)

The blue and pink shirts are the Ruffled Gauze tops. You can get them here. I ordered size XXL but I could easily have fit into an XL. I like the loose fit flowing style though so I guess just order according to your preference. (Tighter fit: size down. Loose fit: regular size.) Old Navy calls the blue one "Purple Floral" but there is nothing purple about it. It's a nice blend of baby blue, dark blue, gray, and a orangy-peach color. I wore it to the office today with a blue cardigan and a peach chunky bead necklace. Precious! I wish I had thought to take a picture of it but oh well! I'll get a shot next time. :o)

The middle gray top can be found here. It's a dainty floral print which is popular for this spring but the muted gray with pops of yellow give it a little edge in the world of pink, blue, and purple blooms. It was also a steal at $14.99. Love it!

I can't wait for the other two tops to arrive. I'm already planning outfits in my head. I'm also thinking about ordering another color of the gray top. So let me ask you guys... do you buy multiples of clothing items you like in different colors and patterns?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment