Monday, March 7, 2011

Window Shopping

I have a confession... I actually waste about an hour a day just looking at clothes, shoes, and jewelry online. I thought I'd put this wasted time to good use and start a new feature where I'll share some of the neat things that I've found while perusing around on the internet. It will also serve as a kind of wish list for myself, lol. I would like to promise that I will do this every week on a certain day but I'm honestly not that scheduled and/or consistent. I will however try to post it at lease once a week. Yay!

Sooo, let's go window shopping! I've been keeping my eyes peeled for things that I want for this summer and I just love, love, LOVE all the dainty floral prints, lacy ruffles, and light fabrics. It's the best!~

No comments:

Post a Comment