Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sally's Haul!

I gave my little brother a ride home from work today and he conveniently works right next to a Sally Beauty Supply. Yay! It was a win-win situation for us both!

While I was waiting for him to get off work, I popped into Sally's to see if they had anything interesting. To my surprise, they actually had China Glaze Crackle! Yes, in the store! I've seen so many people complaining online that it's sold out everywhere, I really didn't expect to find any. And to make things even better, all the China Glaze polishes were on sale 2 for $10. Soooo, I stocked up!



Crackle Glaze in Lightening Bolt and Broken Hearted


Tronica Collection in Hologram and Cyberspace


Flirt Collection Spontaneous and Ecollection Tree Hugger.

I'm really excited about the crackle glazes and I can't wait to try them... I just have to decide which color to do first! So, what about you guys... have you tried them yet or have you had any trouble finding them in stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment