Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mission Accomplished: Cute Shoes

I've been looking for inexpensive silver wedge heels to wear with my bridesmaid dress for weeks. You would think something like that would be easy to find but NO. It seems that shoe makers love to pair silver with cork or wood heels which would be great if I were wearing them out casually but not with a satin and chiffon formal gown. I'd look kind of special. lol

I found plenty of high heels and stilettos but the wedge heel is a must since the wedding will be held in a manor garden. I scoured the local shoe shops and online at Zappos, Piperlime, and Amazon. Nothin'! I kept checking eBay every few days to see if anything new was listed and that was where I finally found these bad boys.

RAMPAGE - Allyson Wedge

Can we say perfect? And at $24.99 they were a great deal. I tried them on and walked Bella Roo (the puppy) around in the yard to see how they would hang in the grass and they're great! I didn't the aerate the lawn and I was able to maintain my balance. That's serious business for my clumsy butt... the last thing I need to do is fall over while walking down the aisle at my sister-in-law's wedding. lol.

(Pardon my crappy cell phone pics.)

Cuteness!~

On a side note, how much do you love that polish color? It's OPI Pamplona Purple. I somehow missed this one until now but I love it... she's been added to my all time favorites list. :o)

Thanks for reading!
~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment