Saturday, March 5, 2011

NOTD: The Storm Came Rolling In


I tried Revlon's Top Speed in Stormy today and let me tell you, my manicure was very apropos for the weather. We've had these ominous looking dark storm clouds hanging heavy overhead all day. I kept waiting for the bottom to fall out but thankfully it never happened; we only had a light shower here and there.

I would definitely say that the name Stormy is perfect.

I really like this polish! I know it's been out for several months now but this was my first time using Top Speed and the consistency is really great. I'm sad that I haven't tried it sooner! It slides on smooth and just kind of goes where it needs to without a lot of fuss and muss. I would describe the color as being "graype." Yeah, I thought that was clever when I first came up with it too but it's just corny now, lol. Anyway, it's a really nice medium shade of gray with purplish undertones. I used 2 coats and a top coat of SecheVite and I was completely set and dry in about 10 minutes. Awesome! So at under $5.00 a bottle, I would say it's a great value.


I also want to try some of the other colors in the Top Speed line... I'm thinking Hazy, Espresso, and Golden will be my next buys. Have you guys tried any these colors? What do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment