Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NOTD: Leopard Electric

I picked up a bottle of Sally Hansen HD - LCD and decided to try it out tonight. Overall, I liked the look of it but it took four coats to achieve this depth of color and it's still translucent. So I would recommend layering it with another polish if you don't want to go through putting on that many coats. (Maybe some Orly Soul Mate would look nice?)


Then I wanted to add something else to this color and I thought black tips would look great until I effed up my finish with tape. I waited about 15 minutes before that attempt which is usually plenty of of time but that whole 4 coats thing got me. To hide my boo-boo, I whipped out my Konad M57 plate and Leopard-ed them up. And with me never being satisfied, I felt it needed more so I added some Sally Hansen Green with Envy. Awesome. :o)


Thanks for reading!

~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment