Sunday, October 17, 2010

Upcycled Halloween Cards



I made these adorable Halloween cards using my Cuttlebug, some old Halloween stickers, and recycling cardboard from random things around the house.


Seriously... the cardboard turned out great! I'm all about recycling things and I had stashed away the perfect box for this project. I had bought a desk fan from Target when they had their back-to-school sales last year. The packaging was bright purple and lime green, very simplistic with big blank spaces. I hacked it to bits and stuffed it in my "scrap" drawer for later. The colors are PERFECT for Halloween stuff so I pulled out my scraps and put 'em to good use! The orange came from a Fanta soda box and the black frames were cut out packaging for a hole puncher.



I love how these turned out. Everything is SO shiny... they're just so snazzy! I almost don't want to send them out! Maybe I can stick them in some frames and hang 'em up for some cute Halloween decor...




1 comment: