Monday, September 20, 2010

Skill Sets to Improve

Hair : Seriously, I suck at drawing realistic hair. Every once in a while, I'll get it right but for the most part, my hair comes out looking pretty goofy. I'll be hitting up some tutorials for sure.

Hands and Feet : This part of the anatomy alludes me. Fingers and toes are so hard for some reason. Again, more tutorials for me.

Shading : I'm getting better at it but I still lack a lot of skill in this area. I think mostly due to mental block. I know how it should look but translating that from my brain to my hand is hard at times. lol.

Painting: Painting, in general. I love to paint things but I never practice it enough because I hate the clean up. (I'm lazy, okay.) I would like to get some part of my craft room set up where I can come and go and paint as I please so I can start making pretty pictures instead of the "refrigerator fodder" I come up with now. I still say stick people count, damnit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment