Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Deals: SnapFish Photo Book

I found a great deal for a photo book from Snapfish (HP) through SlickDeals. They're running a promotion until October 15th where you get $11.99 off your purchase when you use the code babybook at checkout. To commemorate our trip to the annual Honeybee Festival, I made a book for my nephew and it came out FREE with the coupon. I only had to pay $2.14 total which was for $1.99 shipping plus sales tax. Sweet!

To get this deal for yourself, create an account here. Then click here to select your style and options. There are all sorts of layouts, backgrounds, and text options. I opted for pictures on just one side of the page for the simple fact that I didn't have enough for all 20 pages.






I think it came out adorably and I love that I was able to narrate a little story for him to read. And more importantly, since it was only a couple of bucks, I feel fine about giving it to a 5 year old to play with. I just hope he likes it! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment