Monday, October 3, 2011

NOTD: Pumpkin Spice

Ahhh... October! I love the fall! It is my absolute favorite season... crunchy leaves, the crispness in the air, pumpkin flavored everything, the World Series, boots and sweaters. What is there not to love about this time of year? So, with that being said, here is my first official Halloween inspired manicure. My base cost is OPI Black Onyx with one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pumpkin Spice on top. Good ol' black and orange!






Thanks for reading!
- Kim

6 comments:

  1. I like these and I'm looking forward to more Halloween inspired nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's pretty and such a great shade for autumn. I love the pictures of your manicure with the white rose too :-)
    There will be an award for you on my blog tomorrow by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love this colour!! very very cute <33 I want to buy them now~~ ^^

    xoxo tifuani

    http://tifuani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these nails. why did you stop posting?! come back.
    xx-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king
    play bazaar Just because you follow a curriculum from another source, does not mean you must follow it to the letter.

    ReplyDelete