Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some Great News!

It's kind of late considering it's been over 2 months since it happened but I have an important announcement to make. On November 11, 2010 my better half, Pete, popped the question. Not just any question, but THE QUESTION! After a wonderful 5 and 1/2 years, we finally got engaged!

Pete wanted the proposal to be a surprise even though we've been talking about getting married for a couple of years now so he got creative and here is how I found my engagement ring!


(You can read our proposal story here for all the little details)

I'm really excited and can't wait to be Mrs. Caprara but for now, we have this whole wedding thing we have to figure out. Lucky for our wallets, I think I'll be a DIY kind of bride which means a lot of new projects over the coming year!



Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment