Sunday, November 7, 2010

Photo-centric: Bella Does Laundry!



Oh, how I wish she could do the laundry! She actually just lays in it... smelly dog.

On a side note, it's been a very busy couple of weeks for us at the Caprara household. I just did the month end thing at work which is always stressful and then I've been working on some things around the house which has kept us awfully busy. Between it all, I just haven't had much time to really sit down and make anything. It's all good though because I have a few ideas I'm going to get working on now that I'll have some ME time in the next few days! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, it would be magical if dogs (or my kid) could do the laundry! That would make my day :)

    Brilliant idea about the scarves! Those would be perfect and would definately fit in my little budget! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete