Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Been a While

Well, this is awkward... I know I said I'd try to start blogging again but as you can see, I sure as heck haven't. I know, I know... I suck. I haven't done my own nails in months! I've been getting the gel manicures at the salon since they last 2-3 weeks just because it's simpler and I can wash dishes without gloves (lamest reason ever). On the down side of that, I'm fair skinned and prone to freckles and moles so I'm not really feeling the whole UV light to cure the gel polish situation. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and have never ever seen the inside of a tanning bed so I think the lamps at the salon might fall into that same category. Maybe? I don't know.

Anywho, I was going through my polish stash and tools reminiscing on the good times. (I miss you Konad.) I really want to get back into painting... I need a creative outlet and with the wedding insanity over, I can get back to doing my thing. So stay tuned... I have a few days left with my current mani and then it's going to be art time!

Love ya!
Kim

P.S. - What in the heck happened with the blogger format?? I am soooo confused!

3 comments:

  1. All your base are belong to new format!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I logged in and I was like "lol, wut?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    play bazaar If you have considered homeschooling, read the advice here to make the decision a sound one.

    ReplyDelete